Microsoft have released the latest version of PowerToys, a collection of utilities for power users to tune and streamline Windows.
There are some great tools available in PowerToys including:
- ColorPicker: An eye-drop tool which allows you to use an eyedropper (which is accessed by default by pressing Win+Shift+C) to find out the Hex, RGB or HSL colour beneath the eyedropper.
- FancyZones: Allows you to create window layouts to make multitasking easier.
- File Explorer add-ons: Allows you to manage Windows Explorer custom handlers, including .svg and .mp files.
- Image resizer: Allows you to resize images by right-clicking on them.
- Keyboard Manager: A handy keyboard remapper that’s applied across Windows 10.
- PowerRenamer: An extension to the Windows shell for advanced bulk renaming using search and replace or regular expressions.
- PowerToys Run: Accessed by ALT + Space by default, opens a quick launcher.
PowerToys can be downloaded from GitHub.